- hdpe coupling
- microduct connectors
- Straight connectors
- OD Ø3 to 14 mm
HMPB30601 HDPE microduct straight connectors is a transparent HDPE microduct straight coupling , easy cable indetification suitable for any environment.
The HDPE microduct straight connectors have been designed to be extremely strong so that they can be used for both direct buried
non sealed or sealed applications. To avoid unaccidental opening of the connectos when installed into the ground, they
are fitted with locking clips on each end. To release a microduct, simply remove the locking clips and push the locking ring
of the connector. No additional cover is therefore needed. Note that the locking clips are pre-installed.
• No metal parts
• Crystal clear transparent body
• Easy “push-in” installation
• Rugged design for direct buried and above ground use
• Locking rings to prevent accidental removal of connector
• For 3 to 20 mm microducts
The HDPE microduct straight connectors and end caps for microducts provide a quick,easy and secure connection or water sealing of microducts.
The product comes in three different versions:
• Straight Connectors are used to join sections of microducts.
• Reduction Connectors are used to join microducts of
• End Stops are used to block open duct ends and prevent water and dirt from entering the microduct
The connectors are tested for best functionality in combination with the Hexatronic air blown fibers, nano cables and micro cables.