- General Fiber Optic Splice Box
- flat splice box
FIST-F type of FIST-GCO2-F flat-General Fiber Optic Splice Box is a member of dome closure series, the product adopts heat-shrinkable seals only using silicone rubber sealing gasket to ensure the good sealing performance of fiber cable with the diameter within 12mm. The function of the product is in the optical transmission link, to provide through, branching connection and related connecting protection; IP safety rate is IP68; FIST-GCO2-F flat-General Fiber Optic Splice Box sealing method adopts screw pressure; This model is suitable for different methods of branch connection, including branching of uncut cable. It could be used for aerial,
pole-mounting, wall-mounting and underground application. The model is excellent in sealing performance, easy for installation, wide application and is prior choice of fiber connection equipment.
|Model||Trays||Tray capacity||Total capacity(fibers)||Dimension
|Entry Port Dia||Raw Material|
|FIST-F||12||12||144||450*255||6 round ports available for cable dia. < 30mm
1 oval port available for two pcs dia.≤82mm
|Dome & base: Modified P.P
|Sealing method||Mechanical sealing with gland type entry port|
|4pcs per carton, carton size: 710*555*330mm; 3.5-4.5kg|
It can be installed in aerial locations, ducted applications, direct buried, manholes. Small volume but large capacity.
1. Excessive fibers can be stored in storage baskets. Easy in fiber management.
2. Fully mechanical sealing. Easy installation and reentry. No other sealing adhesive tape is needed.
3. Base and dome sealed with clamp and O-ring system. Cable entry ports sealed with rubber.
4. The splice trays are hinged for access to any splice tray, without disturbing other trays.
5. The inner parts and fixing parts are made of stainless steel
6. With a earthing device protect it from damage by lightning
7. Compatible with most cable types(single fiber or ribbon), and cable constructions(loose tube, central core, slotted core, modular). And the product can be used in any environment (aerial, buried, handhole, manhole)and in many applications(tap-off, expressed, branch, and repair)
1. Working Temperature: -40 degrees centigrade~+70 degrees centigrade
2. Atmospheric Pressure: 70~150Kpa
3. Axial Tension: >2000N/1min
4. Stretching Resistance: 2500N/10 square centimetre(1min)
5. Insulation resistance: >2*104MΩ
6. Voltage Strength: 15KV/1min, no arcover or breakdown
7. Pressure in the water: 50m/72hours
8. Splice tray with optical taking-in radius: 30mm. Low optical loss.