Fiber optic drop tube is made by LOSH tube and low friction liner inside.
Quoau supply the Fiber optic drop tube that is used to rute fibre modules to the customers premises. The internal drop tube is a 5mm diameter LSOH tube with a low friction liner on the inside wall of the tube. The tube also contains a preinstalled pulling rope to make fibre installation easy.
Features and Benefits
• Low Friction tube with an anti static bore.
• Supplied with a pulling rope pre-installed for easy fibre
• Tube plugs are available to ensure access to the pulling
rope when cutting the drop tube into lengths.
• Available in internal and external formats. External
format is the internal tube with an extra polyethylene
sheath. See data sheet AC018.
• Reduced Fire Hazard Tube.
• Outer tube diameter: 5.0mm
• Inner tube diameter: 3.5mm
• Maximum Tensile: 80N
• Crush Rating: 0.4kN
• Impact: 1J
• Operating temperature: -20oC to + 40oC (5 to 95% RH)
• Material:- LSOH UL V0
• Finish:- White